Even though large amounts of energy, water and raw materials are not required in our field, we have established our own, in-house environmental management system – for a more conscientious handling of resources.
- We have been generating solar electricity from a photovoltaic plant since 2010.
- We have been relying 100% on green electricity since 2005.
- We have been conducting the project “Solar Cooling” in collaboration with the ZAE Research Institute since 2012.
- Our waste material is always separated for recycling.
- We are optimizing the heating energy consumption in the storage area.
- Our new warehouse was built using strict energy efficiency criteria.
- We are treating our water with the “GRANDER” system.
- Our company is regularly appraised by energy consultants.